Our iconic shoes have been re-redesigned from the ground up to bring you a model that will be even more comfortable with every step! In short, it’s still the same Volley shoes you have known to love, just with a few extra bells and whistles.
The Heritage High is a remake of the 1982 Volley High Leap back when mullets and perms were all the rage. The Heritage Low is a remake of the original Volley shoes worn by Mark Edmondson, the last Australian to win the Australian Open in 1976.
Our new iconic shoes feature:
- The original Volley rubber sole
- A new patterned fit to be snug around your foot and ankle
- Our new DAMPENERTECH10 footbed is designed to eliminate any friction or discomfort
- Custom metal eyelets with Volley branding
- A durable cotton-canvas upper
- Updated timeless colourways
The full Volley Heritage range can be found online here.